Firstly id like to thank all our amazing members and friends for their ongoing support during this tough time for everyone.
As you have probably heard the government have eased restrictions opening up some outdoor bootcamp opportunities.
Bootcamps for 10 people are allowed !
We have created a few safety measures for everyone to follow so we can all get back to “Normal” as son as possible.
Outdoor Training expectations with social distancing as Saturday 16/5/2020 – until further notice
- Bookings essential (All members have been emailed a booking opportunity, please do not turn up to training unless a prior booking has been made) .Members Booking link here (Non members can join here ) .
- All members are required to take a shower before training
- Individual training bags to be left in the car.
- Hands to be wrapped in the car or prior to training. Bring Boxing gloves only to the bootcamp area.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk
- Please Keep 1.5m apart from everyone at all times during the class.
- Once the class is complete please wipe down equipment and move to your car immediately so the next group can enjoy the bootcamp experience.
Thank you to all our loyal friends and members for supporting The Boxing Shop through this tough time. By following the correct procedures we hope to be back inside the gym soon.
Gareth and Shara